“It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and the winter in the shade.’’ ―Charles Dickens.
- “No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow.’’ –Proverb.
- “All the flowers of all the tomorrows are in the seeds of today.’’ –Proverb.
- “If we had no winter the spring would not be so pleasant.’’ –Anne Bradstreet.
- “A kind word is like a spring day.’’ – Russian Proverb.
- “Flowers always make people better, happier and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine to the soul.’’ –Luther Burbank.
- “Sometimes in the wind of change we find our true direction.’’ – Author Unknown.
- “The color of spring emerge with the first sweet sounds of song birds to fill our winter weary souls; bringing hope, new beginnings and inspiration.’’ – Author Unknown.
- “I want to do to you what spring does with the cherry trees’’. –Pablo Neruda
- “Spring is the time of plans and projects.”―Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina.